Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blogger Tips for Creating Pages and Tabs

Blogging is simple. It takes a little time and effort to learn some basic short cuts in order to achieve the look you want for your blog. Do you like what you see here. I spend the bulk of my time on clients, so getting my blog layout done I reference others who have tutorials on getting the layout completed.




Creating Tabs via Pages 

I like blogs that create quick links at the top of their page. It makes navigating super easy for my blog visitors.


Here is the tutorial I used to achieve my pages link.



Like these posts? SEE MORE at our New Blog Home JoanneKleeMarketing/Insights



Creating a Contact Page 

Blogger allows you to create a contact me gadget as a sidebar on your blog. However in the mobile view mode this contact widget isn't accessible to blog readers. I was my blog accessible in the way that you the viewer uses it. I don't want my customer having to take extra steps to reach me.


Here is the tutorial I used to create a contact page, then made into a blog tab.





Blog on the Go

Use the blogger app to post blogs on the go. By nature consultants have their business on the brain all.the.time. So when there is a blog post or new innovative anything you can post on the go.



JK Marketing and Event Management Pics
You have a computer in your pocket. Leverage the powerful tool that it is.


Blogger on iTunes


Blogger for Android at Google Play Store



Want more blogging tips and tricks:



Follow me on twitter: @Jkleemarketing


From Everyday to the Extraordinary....
Service Excellence | Detailed | One Stop Solutions

Posted by Joanne Klee,
Consultant Principal
JK Marketing and Events

Content Copyright protected. Include a link to this post when Sharing or Quoting any aspect of this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment